Anfield Stadium Information & Accommodation
Address: Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH, Tel: (0151) 263 2361
Anfield is located about 4km north of Liverpool’s city center. It is right across the street from Everton’s Goodison Park. Both stadiums are well serviced by local buses. Line 26 (from Paradise St. bus station) or 17B, 17C, 17D & 217 (from Queen Square bus station) stop directly to the ground. Line 68 & 168 (between Bootle and Aigburth) or line 14 (from Queen Square) & 19 stop a short walk away. More travel information to Liverpool games.
Remember to get your Liverpool tickets early – Anfield can often sell out quickly!
Hotels near Anfield
A large city, Liverpool offers any number of hotel accommodations. If you want to save money and stay in a flea bag hotel in a dangerous part of the city, you can. If you want to live the high life and spend hundreds on a bed for the night, you can. If you are looking for something in between gross and grossly overpriced, here are a few options that are an easy walk or ride from the stadium.
- Britannia Adelphi, Ranelagh Place – The internationally famous Britannia Adelphi hotel is right in the very heart of Liverpool. It is a 3 minute walk from the Lime Street train station. Rooms start at £59 per night, a steal considering the luxury and charm the hotel offers.
- Devonshire House Hotel, 293-297 Edge Lane – Two miles from city center and right near the M62, this is a simple place with great rates. It is close to the stadium. Rooms start at £47 per night.
- Inn Comfort, 2 Clint Road West Edge Hill – Looking to stay in Liverpool for an entire season or for an extended stay? The Inn Comfort offers short-term apartments that are clean and affordable.
Hostels near Anfield
Liverpool has its fair share of low-priced hotels and cheap hostels. Some of them are great. Some of them are truly awful. Don’t make your selection based on price alone. If you do, you could find yourself staying in a seedy part of town. Here are a couple of safe, reliable options that will satisfy any Liverpool supporter.
- Liverpool International Inn, 4 South Hunter St L1 9JG – You can’t beat the location. It is right in the center of Liverpool’s coolest district. Rooms start at £32 per night.
- YHA Liverpool, 25 Tabley Street, off Wapping Merseyside , L1 8EE– Located near John Lennon International Airport a little ways out of town, this is a member of the international hostel network. Beds start at £28 per night.