Emirates Stadium Information & Accommodation
Stadium: Emirates Stadium
Address: Emirates Stadium, 75 Drayton Place, Ashburton Grove, London. N5 1BU
Tel: 0207704 4000
The stadium is located in the London borough of Islington in the north of London, about 7.5 km from the center of the city. The best way to get to the stadium is to take the Tube (Subway). Tube stops that are near Emirates Stadium include: Arsenal Station (Picadilly Line), Finsbury Park (Victoria & Picadilly lines) or Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line, North London Line and Great Northern Line). More Arsenal travel information.
Remember to get your Arsenal tickets early – they’ll sell out fast!
Hotels near Emirates Stadium
If you are eager to stay near Arsenal’s home grounds you are in luck. There are approximately 30 hotels located within a couple of miles radius of Emirates Stadium. These range from budget hotels (at least by London standards) to more upscale accommodations. It is always advisable to book your rooms well in advance. Nearby Finsbury Park has options for just about every budget including:
- Pembury Hotel, 326 – 328 Seven Sisters Rd, N4 2AP London (1.3km from stadium) – A recently refurbished hotel with 70 rooms. One of the more affordable hotels in the area. Rooms from £40.
- London Shelton Hotel, 60 Wightman Rd, Finsbury Park, London (2.5 km.) – A basic, no frills budget hotel that is within walking distance of Emirates Stadium. Rooms from £53.
- Spring Park Hotel, 400 Seven Sisters Road, London (1.8 km.) – Overlooking Finsbury Park, the hotel is ideally situated for going to the game and exploring London. Rooms from £57.
Hostels near Emirates Stadium
Hostels are an excellent alternative to pricey hotels in London. Less money spent on accommodations means more money to spend at the game. While you will save money staying in a hostel, be forewarned that they can often be noisy and that some lock their doors early in the evening. You’ll want to book well in advance, especially around holidays. There aren’t many hostelling options within walking distance of Emirates Stadium so you would be advised to expand your search to other parts of London and go to the game by Tube. Here are a few nearby options:
- Hostel Rio, 218 Seven Sisters Rd, Finsbury Park – Less than a couple kilometers from Emirates Stadium. It does require a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- St. Christopher’s Camden, 48-50 Camden High Street – Located in a cool, hip part of North London; this hostel is part of a respected chain of hostels. It offers easy Tube access to Emirates Stadium.