Estadio Mestalla Information & Accommodation
Estadio Mestalla Information
Team: Valencia CF
Stadium: Estadio Mestalla
Address: Avda. de Suecia s/n. 46010 Valencia
Directions: The stadium is about 3km northeast of central Valencia, and it’s pretty easily walkable from the city center. From the historic center or the beaches it’d be about a 20 minute walk, and most of the time the weather is perfectly fine for walking. But if you’d prefer not to walk, you can always take the metro’s line 5 to the stadium. The nearest metro station is Aragon. A metro ticket will cost you under €2.
>> More Valencia CF travel information
Driving Directions to Estadio Mestalla: From the Valencia train station, it’s about a 3km drive to the stadium. You’ll head south from the station on Calle de Alicante toward Calle de Castellon, onto which you’ll turn left. Then turn left at Calle del General Sanmartin and left again at Calle de Ruzafa. Then it’s a right at Calle de Cirilo Amoros, right again at Calle del Grabador Esteve, and right again at Plaza de Canovas del Castillo. You’ll need to turn left to stay on Plaza de Canovas del Castillo, and then you’ll turn right at Gran Via del Marques del Turia. At the Plaza de Zaragoza roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Paseo de la Alameda. Turn right onto Paseo de la Alameda, and then continue on Calle del General Gil Dolz. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av de Suecia, and then turn right to stay on Av de Suecia. The stadium will be on your right.
Hotels Near Estadio Mestalla
The stadium is in a relatively undeveloped area of Valencia, so there isn’t much around it in the way of restaurants, shops or hotels. But it’s close enough to the city center that staying there and taking the metro or tram (or walking) to the stadium shouldn’t be difficult.
- Hotel Zenit Valencia – C/ Balien 8, Valencia – Near the city hall and cathedral in city center, on-site restaurant, parking available, fitness center, breakfast included. Rooms from €85
- Hotel Kris Consul del Mar – Avda del Puerto 39, Valencia – 57 rooms, on-site cafe, internet available, parking available, laundry service. Rooms from €97.
- Petit Palace Bristol – Abadia de San Martin 3, Valencia – In the city center, 43 rooms (28 doubles), free internet access, all rooms en-suite, breakfast included. Rooms from €55.
Hostels Near Estadio Mestalla
Valencia isn’t as big a city as Madrid or Barcelona, and when you look at the number of hostels in the city you can tell – it’s not jam-packed with hostels on every corner. But there are some hostels in Valencia – here are just a few.
- Indigo Youth Hostel – Calle Guillem de Castro 64, Valencia – In the city center, free internet, 10 minute walk from train station, laundry service, fully equipped kitchen. Beds from €14.
- Red Nest Hostel – Calle Paz 36, Valencia – In the city center, private and shared dorms, showers on every floor, big kitchen & dining area, internet access, laundry facilities, lounge area. Beds from €21.
- Purple Nest Hostel – Plaza Tetuan #5, Valencia – In the city center, all rooms with A/C, on-site bar, dorms & private rooms, bathrooms on every floor. Beds from €21.